Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stoner of Honda's rebuttal

Casey Stoner has denied rumors that he was not focused defensively this season after Ducati certainly leave the Repsol Honda next season.

2010 season could be regarded as one of the worst seasons Stoner in the MotoGP event since 2007. How not to Australian rider has not won once this season.

Stoner's best achievement of this season was second place at Laguna Seca, while in the last race at Indianapolis 2007 MotoGP world champion was unable to complete the race.
These conditions led to rumors that Stoner's Ducati was not the focus of defense and therefore interfere with his contract with Repsol Honda start of next season. However, Stoner emphatically denied those rumors.
"I still work for Ducati and I am still riding a Ducati motorcycle. I will continue to provide the best for them," Stoner said ahead of the MotoGP race at San Marino, as quoted by The Age, Thursday, September 2, 2010.

"I have a new challenge next year but that in the future and Ducati have tremendous task in recent years. I'm still giving 100% and that's all I can give."

Stoner himself admitted one of the reasons why his performance is declining Ducati has a speed less than other teams.

"Personally, I think race is as good as usual. I'm fit and strong as ever and everyone at Ducati team worked hard getting positive results," he argued.

No comments:

Post a Comment